Monday 13 February 2017

Blue Skies, nothing but blue skies

We all went to the City of Arts and Sciences this afternoon and I apologise now because you are going to get completely bored to death with pictures of it.  I just love the place, in fact I love the architect in Spain generally.  They are not afraid to be contemporary and new.  Even back to the Modernista period at the turn of the last century they were formative and a little crazy, and most of the time it works.  Next door is the oceanographic building, a big aquarium, which I will try to bribe Rod to take me too before we leave.  Yes it's fishes..... but



A line of sculptures line the walkway outside of the science centre.





But of course there is nothing like a glorious blue sky as a backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment